Eurasian Economic Commission
EAEU TR 048/2019 contains requirements for energy efficiency of power consuming devices. These requirements are aimed at ensuring environmental protection and energy efficiency, as well as to prevent actions that mislead consumers regarding energy efficiency of energy-consuming devices.
Development of a draft decision of the EAEU Council, establishing the forms of labels for energy-consuming devices of various types and the rules for their design - 1 March 2022.
On Jan. 29, 2021, the EEC Council decided to postpone EAEU TR 048/2019 to September 1, 2022. Products in scope include:
List of products subject to the EAEU TR 037/2016:
1. Electrical apparatus and appliances for domestic use.
2. Electronic computers and devices connected to them, including their combinations.
3. Means of telecommunication (terminal telecommunication devices).
4. Copiers and other electrical office (office) equipment.
5. Electronic tools (manual and portable electric machines).
6. Sources of light and light equipment, including equipment, built into furniture.
7. Electro musical tools.
8. Game and trading automatic machines.
9. Cash registers, ticket printing machines, ID card readers, ATMs, information kiosks.
10. Cables, wires and cords intended for use at a rated voltage of not more than 500 V AC and / or DC, except for fiber optic cables.
11. Automatic switches and residual current devices.
12. Fire, security and fire-security detectors.
TÜV SÜD has the experience and capability to support manufacturers in attaining compliance with EAEU requirements and obtaining the necessary approval.
Select Your Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina